This role will lead the administration of a Reliance Family Clinics facility, and will be responsible for general facility and staff administration, patient communications, event management, maintenance of accurate documentation and vendor management. The role requires an individual comfortable conversing with external and internal stakeholders, with strong analytical skills and a passion for quality healthcare delivery.
We are on the look out for two leads who will individually lead our facilities in Gbagada and Lekki.
- Supervise the maintenance of all facilities, equipment and assets of the clinic.
- Perform staff administrative duties such as staff scheduling, onboarding and training of admin staff, adhoc staff hiring, etc
- Coordinate all patient scheduling and patient communications.
- Plan and execute all clinic projects such as corporate and community health talks and outreaches.
- Ensure accurate documentation and safe record keeping of expenses, revenues, patient data and other critical information
- Train admin staff members and new employees on the use of clinical software and integration with their processes.
- Coordinate correspondence with government agencies/standards (LAWMA, LASSA, HEFEMA, FIRS, LIRS, etc) and other related regulatory bodies, ensuring strict compliance to obligations.
- Manage logistics of patients and products and related resources.
- Manage payables and receivables from corporate/organisations and vendors (billing, collection and invoices)
- Ensure the effective use of Tech in Admin processes, and promote the improvement of processes across the line.
- Serve as the final backup in periods the Admin desk is unstaffed.
- Tertiary education in a recognised institution
- 1 - 2 years experience in administrative management
- Experience in healthcare administration is preferred
- Excellent people and leadership skills
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Tech savvy and proficiency with productivity tools such as Microsoft Office Suites
- Strong communication dexterity
- Comfortable working in and across teams
Reliance Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on tribe, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, race or disability.